Hot Tub Covers
It is important to own a durable and sturdy hot tub cover. You want it to insulate your tub properly so that heat does not escape or let cold air in.
You know it is time for a new hot tub cover when the foam of your old cover becomes very heavy and difficult to lift. The heaviness comes from the small airspaces in the cover’s foam that eventually fill with moisture due to rising steam.
Taking care of your hot tub cover can help to prolong its life:
- Wipe down with water and mild soap (not detergent) once a month.
- Use a cover cleaner such as Dazzle Cover Cleanse & Protect every few months.
- Avoid harsh cleaning products as they can remove some of the vinyl topcoat.
- Clean inside of the zipper area (2 x year), as this is a place for mildew to form.
- Never allow people to jump or play on the cover.
- Try to keep pets away to avoid claw scratches.
- In the winter, shovel off heavy snow that accumulates on top.
- Use safety straps and locks to keep cover tied down.
Call or e-mail us for a quote for a hot tub cover.